Precision Fit Recycled Footless Tights - BOYS
- "Precision Fit" design, created with high waist darting, and contouring cut at the knee and ankle.
- Deep, rich, opaque color that does not a appear too matte, too shiny or too dull.
- Smoothest, stretchiest, fabric ever, that simultaneously keeps the muscles warm while being highly moisture wicking.
- 75% of this product is made from recycled polyester.
- Ships within one business day!
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
The best mens and boys footless dance tights, period.
An evolution of the revolution boysdancetoo® started in 2010. No dancewear creator has given this much thought to a pair of tights.
Let us begin with the fabric that makes all other tights hide in the corner:
75% of the fabric is made out of recycled material, the other 25% gives these tights firm stretch to allow for specialized dance design contour. It is soft as heck, warm but airy (meaning you will feel warm but not sticky).
Let us continue with the intelligent design specifically for male ballet dancers:
The darting at the waist allows for a precise fit all over the core, including the low back. It also allows a wider line by the glutes, increasing the opacity (no more see-thru to butts!), and there are curves in the design by the hips and knee for a sleek look and fit. There is extra length in the inseam so that male dancers with longer leaners legs can get the fit they need. There is more length in the back seam so that the tights can fit between the glutes so there is no "uni-butt" look.
We started the re-creation of these best selling tights by listening to these complaints about all other brands of tights on the market:
Problems with other tights:
:( They are too thin and see-through
:( The black is not rich enough making the tights look greenish or dullish.
:( They are sometimes too shiny, sometimes too matte.
:( They don't wick moisture away enough, they are cold to the touch, they get sticky.
:( The sizing is a mess, making dancers buy 2x or 3x up.
:( The shape gives gapping in the lumbar area.
:( The material is cheap feeling and doesn't hold up in the washer.
:( The waist line falls down after dancing making the dancer fuss with it during class or worse, performance.
:( An unattractive front seam showing through costumes.
The boysdancetoo® fix:
:) The softest fabric with mostly recycled material.
:) High opacity for no see-thru effect without being thick.
:) Rich, deep color that is not too shiny or matte or dull.
:) Warm on the body helping muscles stay warm even back stage, yet highly moisture wicking, creating the perfect balance between warmth and comfort.
:) Actually true to size.
:) Darting in the waist creating a pulled in look and feel around the waist and core also assisting in no dropping of the waist line.
:) Hidden 1/2" buttons for even more lift at the waist when button hole elastic is applied.
:) High waist with comfortable roll down.
:) Contoured shape by the knee and ankle for no gapping, accentuating toe point and lengthened legs.
:) A luxe fabric that holds up in the wash. A fabric you'd want to wear forever.
75% recycled poly / 25% spandex
- No front seam.
- Extra high waisted for maximum height options.
- Vertical mid-torso darting for added support and lift. The darting is delicate in order to be seamless! Use caution when pulling up. Once fully on the body, darting is secure and strong, but guys, take caution and don't yank on the waist of tights to get them up. This goes for all brands of tights: First pull from the ankle, then knee, then sides of hip prior to pulling up at the waist band.
- Sewn-in hidden buttons (1/2 inch) for optional suspender attachment (look up "button hole elastic on etsy for tons of options and colors).
boysdancetoo® owner, Michael is 5'8" and 150 pounds and wears size small.
- Narrow and long but very stretchy. You could even go down a size and be fine. No more going up 2 to 3 sizes cuz it's mens or boys dancewear. What you normally would buy in a department store is what you'd get here.
- Inspired by the pre-professional and professional male ballet dancer.
- Slim with added length that fit all heights short to tall beautifully.
Buy suspender elastic on Etsy, there are tons!
These items are made to order and ships separately from our boysdancetoo® dancewear.
These items may take up to 14-16 days for delivery.
In some instances, an item may show up in 7-10 days but there are no guarantees in a delivery time for this item.
AH! ARE YOU MISSING A PACKAGE?!
Before contacting us, please check the following:
- Verify that the shipping address is correct on your shipping or order confirmation email.
- Look for any attempted delivery notices the delivery service could have left.
- Check around to see if the delivery service left the package somewhere "abnormal". Sometimes if you're not home they will leave packages off to the side or at the back door!
- Double check if a neighbor accepted the package for you.
- Try to catch your delivery person, or call your local post office! This has been proven to be the best and FASTEST way to locate a misplaced package. 99% of the time this is how any misplaced packages have been located.
- If all else fails, please contact us! Have your order number ready if you can :) Email: email@example.com
"What shipping method do you use?"
Shipping methods vary! We like to choose what will get to you the fastest within the shipping rate parameters chosen and paid for by the customer.
- Standard shipping - expected delivery between 5-7 business days
- Priority shipping - expected delivery between 3-5 business days
- Canada - International shipping - 10-14 business days
"Is Saturday considered a business day?"
No! Business days are considered to be Monday-Friday, excluding National Holidays.
"Do you ship packages on the weekend?"
No! Unfortunately our shipping center is closed Saturdays and Sundays. We are also closed on National Holidays.
"Do you ship Internationally?"
To Canada only for now! In the next few weeks we will expand our shipping range to the rest of the world (except Australia and New Zealand, you can visit https://boysdancetoo.com.au/)
DANCE BELTS AND LEOTARDS ARE NOT RETURNABLE FOR ANY REASON.
BOYSDANCETOO® IS COMMITTED TO THIS STANDARD PRACTICE IN DANCE WEAR RETAIL.
- We offer returns or exchanges on any unworn, unwashed, merchandise within 30 days from the purchase date. After 30 days from the purchase date, all sales are FINAL.
- We do not conduct price adjustments for items that may go on sale. All sales are final on discontinued or clearance merchandise.
- Boysdancetoo® is not responsible for return shipping costs, nor duty reimbursement in the case of international purchases.
- Should a return be necessary because of an error on the part of boysdancetoo®, boysdancetoo® will pay for the return shipping cost and the cost of the replacement shipping fees.
- We have the right to deny refunds if the merchandise does not meet our return policy requirements. All refunds will be credited back to the card used on the original order or issued as a gift card as requested.