AH! ARE YOU MISSING A PACKAGE?!
Before contacting us, please check the following:
- Verify that the shipping address is correct on your shipping or order confirmation email.
- Look for any attempted delivery notices the delivery service could have left.
- Check around to see if the delivery service left the package somewhere "abnormal". Sometimes if you're not home they will leave packages off to the side or at the back door!
- Double check if a neighbor accepted the package for you.
- Try to catch your delivery person, or call your local post office! This has been proven to be the best and FASTEST way to locate a misplaced package. 99% of the time this is how any misplaced packages have been located.
- If all else fails, please call us! Have your order number ready if you can :) . Email: email@example.com Call: 347-669-8732
DOMESTIC SHIPPING DETAILS
Domestic Shipping Options:
- USPS First Class (7-10 Business Days)
- USPS Priority (3-5 Business Days)
- UPS Ground (7-10 Business Days)
- UPS 3-Day Select (3 Business Days)
- UPS 2-Day (2 Business Days)
- UPS Next Day Air (Next Business Day by Noon)
- UPS Next Day Air SAVER (Next Business Day by End of Day)
"Why do you only offer UPS Next Day and not USPS Priority Express?"
In our experience, USPS Priority Express NEVER delivers in one Business Day! After disappointing nearly every customer that needed their package in a hurry, we finally were able to make these UPS options available. They are much more reliable! :)
"Is Saturday considered a business day?"
No! Business days are considered to be Monday-Friday, excluding National Holidays. USPS might deliver packages on Saturdays, but this isn't always the case. UPS NEVER delivers Saturdays.
"Do you ship packages on the weekend?"
No! Unfortunately our shipping center is closed Saturdays and Sundays. We are also closed on National Holidays.
USPS First Class International Shipping (CANADA ONLY):
This shipping option does NOT guarantee ANY shipping delivery time. Typically you will receive your package within 2 weeks time, however this is NOT GUARANTEED. You will be provided with a tracking number but this number will only allow you to track the date it arrives at our Jamaica, New York sorting facility. Once that date has passed, your package has left the United States and will no longer be able to be tracked. Boysdancetoo® is not responsible for replacing any goods collected by the United States Postal service but not yet delivered to the customer.
USPS Priority International (CANADA and Rest of World):
Allow 4-5 business days for arrival. Comes with departure to arrival tracking. Depending on your shipping country, customs duties may need to be paid in order to receive your package. Tracking number provided when order is shipped.
DHL (CANADA and Rest of World):
Allow 3-5 days for arrival. Comes with departure to arrival tracking. Depending on your shipping country, customs duties may need to be paid in order to receive your package. Tracking number provided when order is shipped.
"Why can't I choose First Class International if I don't live in Canada?"
In our experience, most of the time the package never arrives, gets lost, is held in customs, is sent back to us, or takes months to arrive. The only way we can ensure delivery to our customers is using USPS Priority International or DHL.
"How much does DHL cost?"
It's hard for us to calculate that, but if you put your items in your cart and go to check out, you will get the real time price of shipping :)